EasyStart Web – the new superlative for heater operation via internet
New version available from November 2018
The latest version of the EasyStart Web combines all the advantages of range- and device-independent operation with those of CAN communication. As before, the EasyStart Web features a permanently installed SIM chip with roaming function for all European countries. It can be operated via all Internet-compatible devices thanks to smartphone and smartwatch apps, as well as a browser version.
New features: The EasyStart Web will support operation of up to two heaters connected via CAN bus, and it features a residual-heat function for Hydronic heaters.
- Three possible communication paths: CAN, LIN, switching plus
- Control via CAN: up to two heaters, one additional control unit, EasyFan and EasyScan
- Control via LIN: up to two heaters, a second control unit LIN
- Control via switching plus: one heater
- Integrated residual-heat function for Hydronic heaters: efficient heating mode by using the engine’s residual heat
- Diagnostics for end users via the output of seven possible error codes
- Detailed remote diagnostics by the workshop (after approval by the end customer)
- 30-day starting credit after activation by the workshop
- Optimized switch-on process: immediate confirmation of input when heater is switched on
Additional features ¹⁾:
- Endless operating time can be set for Airtronic and Hydronic
- Ideal network coverage in the following countries: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
- Hardware compatible with Hydronic S3 Economy/Commercial, Airtronic S2/M2 and all future heaters via CAN interface (all other heaters are compatible via S+ or LIN)
- On/Off button with operating display included
- Temperature sensor included
¹⁾ The actual scope of functions depends on the respective application. Please contact your workshop for further details.
¹⁾ Dejanske funkcije so odvisne od vsakokratne uporabe. Za nadaljnje podrobnosti se obrnite na svojo delavnico.